Seventh Russian Congress of workers of pharmaceutical and medical industry took place
On the June 2, 2015 Seventh Russian Congress of workers of pharmaceutical and medical industries took place in Moscow, in the Great Hall of the Central House of Scientists of the RAS.
RSPP President Alexander Shokhin sent his greetings to delegates and guests of the Congress.
The congress was opened by President of the Union of Associations and companies in the medical industry, a member of the Board of RSPP, Chairman of the Commission RSPP pharmaceutical and medical industry, a member of the Board of RSPP Y.T.Kalinin.
From the RSPP attended and addressed Congress the Executive Vice President, Chairman of the RSPP Commission of health industry V.M.Cherepov.
The Congress was attended by:
• S.A.Tsyb – Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation,
• M.A.Murashko – Temporarily acting on behalf of the Head of Federal Service on Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development of Russian Federation,
• O.N.Kolotilova – Director of the Department of the development of Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry of Russian MIT,
• V.Y.Emelyanov – Deputy Director of the drug supply and regulate the handling of medical devices Department of Ministry of Health of Russia,
• A.G.Tsyndymeev – Director of the state regulation of the drug market Department of Russian Ministry of Health,
• S.B.Dorofeev – Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Health Care,
• T.V.Nizhegorodtsev – Head of managing of the FAS Russia in social services,
• V.I.Starodubov – Director of the FSBI "Central Research Institute for Public Health" of Health Ministry of Russia, Academician-Secretary of the Department of Medical Sciences in the RAS,
• V.B.Boytsov - Director of the Department of technical regulation and accreditation of ECE,
• A.V. Ruchkin – President of the Association Zdravmedtech,
• I.A.Narkevich – Vice-Chancellor of Saint-Petersburg Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy, as well as heads of professional associations and organizations representing the interests of more than 80% of enterprises engaged in the development and production of drugs and medical devices.
President of the Association Zdravmedtech A.V. Ruchkin addressed the Congress with a report "Condition and prospects of the production of disposable medical devices».
Delegates and guests of the Congress summed up the work of the industry in implementing the strategy of development the production of pharmaceutical products and medical devices. In addition, the plan of action was proposed to reduce the negative effects of the economic crisis on the implementation of programmes for the population and the country's health medicines and medical equipment produced domestically. The main attention was paid to organise the interaction of business and government to support the investment activity of enterprises, improve the regulatory issues to ensure circulation of medical products, the development of mechanisms for the implementation of decisions ordered by state support to Russian goods, localisation in the Russian Federation the innovative medical products, the creation of an effective system of incentives for the implementation the modernised and innovative projects, ensuring the effectiveness of the permanent mechanism into account the views of the industry within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union,improving the pricing system for pharmaceutical products, training and other issues.
Following the results of the Congress will be prepared the Resolution, which will be sent to all ministries and departments.